Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tech N kNow

So I'd like to start this off in my own way, so stick with me. Its my passion to pursue a better world, a deadly passion. It consumes me sometimes it's so strong, I'm sorry if my mind wanders off from time to time, I can't stop thinking. 

Anyways, that first bit was for my friends, to start off though, Tech N kNow magazine is my new outlet for my interests in technology and learning. One of the most exciting things to me is trying to build something new, so it's very motivating to see what the world is capable of, it empowers me, to know what a man is capable of. On the other side is kNow, which is both know and now. Cause I want to bring you the latest on what's going on in one place, so you can see what all is going on in the world.

Technology is of course my largest focus, but the world is beautiful, I plan to have sections for Culture, Foods, Places to explore, things to build, and even more!

Now as I am the sole force behind this magazine, I'll try to update this monthly at first, if you guys like the magazine let me know, don't be afraid to comment or mail me. 

With all that said, I am proud to present you Tech N kNow Online(TNKO).

No comments:

Post a Comment